Flickering dots/lines on screen

rnroll100

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
was playing crisis 3 and suddenly loads of dots appeared on screen, though it might be a problem with my driver so i rolled back / re-installed to no avail all temps and everything seem normal is my graphics card done?

not sue if i can add a pic of what it looks like? dont know how?

edit: forgot to post specs

intel 3570k at stock
gtx 670 winforcex3
psu is ax 750
8gb ram

rex4235

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012
Is this ONLY in Crisis 3 or do you notice this happening in other graphically intense games? I remember when C3 came out, before the official Nvidia drivers were released, my 570 had SEVERE graphic issues on once of the levels which would only be resolved with a rollback to a particular driver (this was of course resolved with a new release from Nvidia)

rnroll100

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012

Sorry i should have said this problem persists on every screen including the desktop not just in games

rex4235

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012
Are you GPU fans working/ working correctly?

You can start seeing problems (i.e. artifacts) when a gpu is either throwing in the towel or overheating

rnroll100

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012
The cards temps are all normal same as always and the fans are functioning fine, the little blips on the screen are not there until after the win login screen for some reason which is weird

I have some screenshot that I took on my phone but I don't know if I can upload them on here?

Edit:
Dji3kwm
9x7ZQMO
http://imgur.com/LTLMKSl here are some pics, sorry about the quality i had to take them on my phone as there is too many dots on screen to see what a screen cap looks like

If they're turning up after Windows boots it's probably not a hardware issue...Probably.
First rules apply:
Remove and replace the card, making sure it seats fully into its slot and the power leads are fully home. Also check the monitor leads are securely connected.
Remove and reseat the memory modules.
Download and install the latest drivers from the Nvidia website: Uninstall the existing drivers rather than installing over the existing install.
Make sure the card and system BIOS are set the factory defaults, sometimes factory overclocks are not as stable as they should be and for troubleshooting you should level the playing field as much as possible.

rnroll100

Honorable
Aug 15, 2012

tried all of the above no luck :( ive emailed the place i bought it from so i should be able to get a replacement card thanks for the help though