Sign in with
Your question

I need you opinions about my plan in buying a gaming PC!

Last response: in Systems
March 31, 2013 3:07:27 AM

Hi guys!
First of all, I'm a filipino so sorry if im bad at english. :ange: 
and im only 15 and I want to build a gaming PC which can play High end games but the problem is that I don't have enough money to buy all parts at once so im planning on buying part by part starting with the lowest, ending with the highest price which is on my list is the processor so I want your opinions with this.

And also I have a stupid/noob question (which might others think). :D 
For example: First I buy a motherboard and im saving enough money to buy a RAM or HDD is it okay if I stack the motherboard for some weeks or months? will it effect it's performance?
(I don't know if my grammar is right though :p )
a b 4 Gaming
March 31, 2013 7:17:29 AM

hi there
we all have problems with money so you are not alone my friend

the stack won't affect the motherboard performance but keep the motherboard and HDD last items to buy
as for you gaming build :
buy the ram first it's the cheapest thing .. get corsair vengeance ddr3 1600 4gb (2x4)
case : cooler master HAF 922
psu : cooler master 500w
processor : AMD FX-6300
VGA : AMD radeon HD7850
MOTHERBOARD : GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3
HDD: segate barracuda 500gb

this should be great build and enough for at least 3 years
March 31, 2013 7:49:55 PM

yasserBasha said:
hi there

the stack won't affect the motherboard performance but keep the motherboard and HDD last items to buy
buy the ram first it's the cheapest thing .. get corsair vengeance ddr3 1600 4gb (2x4)

Haha, Thanks for your opinion though I already have a build/plan for the parts maybe you can share your opinion in this:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A55M-DS2 Motherboard
Processor: AMD TRINITY A10-5800K (3.8GHZ)
HDD: 500gb WDigital Blue
RAM: 8gb Genesis (1866C9D3K2/8GX) 2x4
PSU: FSP Raider 80+ Bronze 550w

(For the video card im planning on getting Radeon HD6670 when I have the money which is compatible to the A10-5800K To enable Dual graphics and the onboard graphics of the processor is RADEON 7660D)

heres a link of the onboard graphics performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA2iC-ZfxJc
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
April 1, 2013 4:56:44 AM

James Convento said:
yasserBasha said:
hi there

Haha, Thanks for your opinion though I already have a build/plan for the parts maybe you can share your opinion in this:

(For the video card im planning on getting Radeon HD6670 when I have the money which is compatible to the A10-5800K To enable Dual graphics and the onboard graphics of the processor is RADEON 7660D)

heres a link of the onboard graphics performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA2iC-ZfxJc

HD 6670 is slow graphic card even if crossfired with trinity on board's
listen to me ... my build which i recommended is more powerful and faster for recent and future games ... the HD7850 is much much powerful on any CPU
April 1, 2013 5:02:32 AM

yasserBasha said:
James Convento said:
yasserBasha said:
hi there

HD 6670 is slow graphic card even if crossfired with trinity on board's
listen to me ... my build which i recommended is more powerful and faster for recent and future games ... the HD7850 is much much powerful on any CPU

Okay i get your point but is it okay that I stick with the processor's onboard graphics for a little longer? 'till i have the money to purchase that kind of GPU?
a b 4 Gaming
April 1, 2013 5:09:53 AM

yes ... we all did that in our first builds
i had A8-3870K and i could play call of duty and crysis 2 at very good FPS
go w a-10 until you get the 7850 ... best wishes
April 1, 2013 5:12:33 AM

yasserBasha said:

Hehe, Thanks but i supposed that i can't enable dual graphics with the 7850 right?
a b 4 Gaming
April 1, 2013 5:30:36 AM

James Convento said:
yasserBasha said:

Hehe, Thanks but i supposed that i can't enable dual graphics with the 7850 right?

NO, you can't .... the 7850 is like 1000% more powerful than A-10's how would you crossfire it with weaker one !!!
April 1, 2013 5:40:15 AM

yasserBasha said:
James Convento said:
yasserBasha said:

NO, you can't .... the 7850 is like 1000% more powerful than A-10's how would you crossfire it with weaker one !!!

Haha, easy easy i knew it any way. :D 
Thanks for all of your suggestions and opinions though :) 
a b 4 Gaming
April 1, 2013 5:15:18 PM

you failed to mention what sort of budget you are looking at in total USD and what sort of games and performance you are looking for. ideally you would buy every component at first. by the time you accrue enough cash you can buy hardware at that point in time which will be better than the hardware you can buy piecemeal as prices drop quite rapidly.

please post your maximum total values, including if you need perepherals included in this cost as well as what types of games on what type of settings you wish to play. it might be a good idea to relocate this post to /forum/systems/newbuild as it is a much more frequented part of this forum structure.
April 1, 2013 7:04:15 PM

ssddx said:
you failed to mention what sort of budget you are looking at in total USD and what sort of games and performance you are looking for. ideally you would buy every component at first. by the time you accrue enough cash you can buy hardware at that point in time which will be better than the hardware you can buy piecemeal as prices drop quite rapidly.

please post your maximum total values, including if you need perepherals included in this cost as well as what types of games on what type of settings you wish to play. it might be a good idea to relocate this post to /forum/systems/newbuild as it is a much more frequented part of this forum structure.

Here is an updated specs that im looking at:

Motherboard: Gigabyte A75M-S2V VSL/ddr3
Chassis: CoolerMaster Elite 372

At a total of 18,800Php in the philippines.
Which is a total of $460.89

Im interested in playing games: All the games of crysis includes (1,2,3) and warcry 3 and all Modern games that has good games play you can name any games like TF2 im interested in that.

im thinking of playing at a meduim or high setting. either of the two that can play smoothly on APU without having problems despite that I will put a GPU later.
!