New Gaming PC Slugish

Apr 2, 2013
So 4 days ago I got this killer Gaming PC off of Ebay and it's really nice but I can't seem run my favorite game Call of Duty Black Ops very well. I know they did a large overhaul on the CoD engine but if my xbox can play this shouldn't my PC? I paid roughly $1800 for the PC, It has Pentium II Intel processor which the guy told me was a little old but he unlocked and overclocked it for me. I'm not sure what that means but the guy knew what he was talking about. It also came with a 10gb hard drive which he said would hold all my pictures and games. I'm not sure how much ram I have but I know he hook me up with a lot. PA-2013 Motherboard and a 1.44 mb storage floppy drive which comes standard with all of his higher build PC's. I also noticed that it didn't come with a case so for right now I'm using the cardboard box that shipped it. I tried calling the guy's phone number but it's unavailable so I'll try calling back later. But if anyone has any suggestions on how I can get CoD to work it would be most appreciated. Thanks!

FattyPatty

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2011
Cardboard boxes are very difficult to cool hardware in i would try to open the top and see if that helps get your game better also take out the floppy and blow on it see if that helps. Other then that try to combine your xbox and motherboard by the might of science.