WTS: EVGA Geforce GTX 580 Superclocked (015-P3-1580-B1) *USED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AznRice

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2011
I am waiting to sell an EVGA Geforce GTX 580 Superclocked. I have recently upgraded to a Radeon HD 7950 and have no needs for this card anymore. This card was never overclocked since it had already been overclocked by EVGA. I have taken very good care of this card ever since I purchased it over a year ago. This graphics card was used in an Antec 1200, a very good case with efficient airflow. Note to follow: the serial number sticker for the card fell off somewhere so I do not have it anymore. This mean that there will be no warranty coverage from EVGA. I think that the warranty had expired anyway. That doesn't mean that the card is defective though. I guarantee that the card will not be defective for a while. I will pack this card in a generic white graphics card box with all necessary packaging. I will include a 1 molex to 6-pin power adapter, 1 molex to 8-pin adapter, and 1 Intel SLI bridge along with the graphics card. This is perfect to whoever needed a second card for an SLI build or just an upgrade from a slower card. I will ask $270 including shipping. PM me if you are interested in buying the item or want to make an offer. I accept Paypal only. Shipping information will be provided once you have made the payment.
dsc00531b.jpg

dsc00532m.jpg

dsc00533h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.