Sign in with
Your question

Need monitor for gaming system with GTX 670 and i5-3570k

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 2, 2013 3:47:14 PM

I need a monitor for my new digital storm rig. Any price, and any resolution. I plan to max out all games for the next 3 years with it before a gpu upgrade. I have an i5-3570k and a 2gb GTX 670. No 3D. No price limit. Low response time.
April 3, 2013 12:39:28 PM

I have the same i5 and will be getting a GTX 670 as well, so our set ups are similar. I don't have the monitor yet, but I plan on picking up the DellUltraSharp U2412M. I hear nothing but good things about it, and the price has just went down, which is awesome. $249.99 for that monitor is a great price, especially if you plan on getting more than one.
April 3, 2013 3:51:57 PM

FreshFactor said:
I have the same i5 and will be getting a GTX 670 as well, so our set ups are similar. I don't have the monitor yet, but I plan on picking up the DellUltraSharp U2412M. I hear nothing but good things about it, and the price has just went down, which is awesome. $249.99 for that monitor is a great price, especially if you plan on getting more than one.

Hi. I need a gaming monitor. Your choice of monitor looks ok, but it has bad response time (8ms). If anyone could find a monitor, possibly non 3D 120hz with a response time of less than 5ms that would be great. Again, no price limit.
Related resources
April 3, 2013 6:22:21 PM

Everything I've read concerning the Dell Ultrasharp line, the response time is nothing to worry about, and they are far superior that anything else for that price. If you do some reading on it you will probably find the same info. For 120, I hear good things about Asus or BenQ but couldn't tell you much more about them as I had little interest in them.
April 3, 2013 7:06:48 PM

FreshFactor said:
Everything I've read concerning the Dell Ultrasharp line, the response time is nothing to worry about, and they are far superior that anything else for that price. If you do some reading on it you will probably find the same info. For 120, I hear good things about Asus or BenQ but couldn't tell you much more about them as I had little interest in them.

I have been eyeing some Asus monitors myself. i would like the best non 3D 1080p one. Money is not an issue. It would be great if someone could find me the highest end 1080p monitor from Asus. Space is also a limiting factor so please make it 27 inches or less. Thanks
!