Does this board any good?

vdr369

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
I need User/owner experiences for this particular board

http://www.flipkart.com/asrock-b75-m-motherboard/p/itmdcpws4sma3vkw?pid=MBDDCPWRUXHAVEYB

I've been building PCs for my clients since 2000,I am more than happy with ASUS & MSI boards even with direct Intel boards. And satisfactory experience with gigabyte boards.but i have the worst & nightmare experience with ASRock boards. every time i build a PC with this brand there is problem.so I built pcs without asrock almost a year. had a wonderful & friutful year for my job. but next Sunday i had to build a b75 i3-3220 PC of my client so i picked this board because MSI B75ma-p45 boards are not available currently in my area.

So kindly share your opinions with me,that i can confidently build this rig to him.All the parts are bought already only waiting for the board to be delivered.

kfarris

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
Yes you should have no problems with this motherboard only one thing I would have you do tho when you or if you update the bios use a usb flash drive...
Just trust me on this one....
But other than that it is a very good motherboard. I have one for my lil brother and he has had no problems with it.

Although the on-board sound isn't as good as most...so you may want to get a sound card like a cheap one to replace the on-board audio...