Does this board any good?

Tags:
  • ASrock
  • Motherboards
  • New Build
Last response: in Motherboards
April 4, 2013 2:01:34 AM

I need User/owner experiences for this particular board

http://www.flipkart.com/asrock-b75-m-motherboard/p/itmd...

I've been building PCs for my clients since 2000,I am more than happy with ASUS & MSI boards even with direct Intel boards. And satisfactory experience with gigabyte boards.but i have the worst & nightmare experience with ASRock boards. every time i build a PC with this brand there is problem.so I built pcs without asrock almost a year. had a wonderful & friutful year for my job. but next Sunday i had to build a b75 i3-3220 PC of my client so i picked this board because MSI B75ma-p45 boards are not available currently in my area.

So kindly share your opinions with me,that i can confidently build this rig to him.All the parts are bought already only waiting for the board to be delivered.

More about : board good

a b V Motherboard
April 5, 2013 5:42:18 PM

Yes you should have no problems with this motherboard only one thing I would have you do tho when you or if you update the bios use a usb flash drive...
Just trust me on this one....
But other than that it is a very good motherboard. I have one for my lil brother and he has had no problems with it.

Although the on-board sound isn't as good as most...so you may want to get a sound card like a cheap one to replace the on-board audio...
Related resources
a c 1530 V Motherboard
April 6, 2013 3:21:49 PM

I have 4 Asrock boards . 0 issues.
April 22, 2013 11:59:18 PM

thank you all for the replies
!