Power Supply output ET1331G-03W

Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • eMachines
  • Power
  • Systems
Last response: in Systems
April 4, 2013 12:36:26 PM

What is the power output of a factory-installed power supply in an eMachine ET1331G-03W?

More about : power supply output et1331g 03w

April 4, 2013 2:35:15 PM

The factory installed PSU has a 300-watts output. However, if you have access to the said computer, the output wattage will be printed on the PSU itself if you want to be absolutely certain.
April 5, 2013 6:44:19 AM

phil22 said:
The factory installed PSU has a 300-watts output. However, if you have access to the said computer, the output wattage will be printed on the PSU itself if you want to be absolutely certain.

Thanks for the quick response. I was going to add an HDMI card, however the one I wanted to use requires 350w so guess I'll have find another card or a different solution. Maybe a USB-to-HDMI adapter.
April 5, 2013 7:51:33 AM

Changing the PSU for a more powerful one is no big deal so don't assume you're stuck with the existing one. It's an easy job for anyone who is reasonably competent and observes safe working practices.

I used to get a local PC shop to do the job for me for fear of doing it wrong, but then I decided to "take the bull by the horns" and do it myself when my son's PC needed a new one. All very straighforward and worked like a charm.