WTS Galaxy 680 GTX, Verizon Galaxy S3 and Verizon Iphone 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

envymert

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Hello all, I am listing these on here and HardOCP before I toss them on Ebay. I use Ebay all the time and have +179 rating (Envymyfeedback) I am new to Heatware but just completed two transactions this week EnvymeRT on heatware. +1 atm but as soon as the second seller gets home he is leaving feedback also.

I am selling a lightly used Galaxy 680 GTX 2GB I had two of these in my system but it was more than I needed. Asking $385 shipped.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Up next is a used Samsung Galaxy S3 (Verizon) 16GB this phone was in a case since I bought it, the only dings it has on it are from getting the Trident case on it, they are on the left side by the volume buttons. You can see them in the pics. I will include everything that came with the original box and a Rocketfish car charger. Asking $350 shipped.

Lastly is a Like New Verizon Iphone 5 (White/Silver) 16 GB. Bought this phone for my wife but she complained about it, she likes her blackberry. This thing still has the original stickers on it and is under the Applecare warranty until March 22 2014. Asking $600

Shoot me a PM I will check my inbox often. And thanks for looking! Any questions feel free to ask, and if you want I can toss up more pics of any of the listed items.

Status
Not open for further replies.