Upgrading Motherboard which is best

Phil Quinn

Honorable
Apr 8, 2013
Atm I have a Asus P8Z77-V LX But it doesnt support SLI. I Have 2 GeForce GTX 560 Ti and was wondering with motherboard is best to buy and i have about 150 MAX to spend any help would be appriciated.

Thanks

Update "I have had the motherboard for about 6 months and hadnt planed on having 2 GPU's i got the second of my mate for free so thought may aswell use. I have an Intel Sandybridge i5-2500K currently with 14gb or ram. Yes i know its bad having 1 2gb and other 4 but i didnt have enough cash for another at the time. I dont think i have any fans going into motherboard except my CPU one and no water cooler "

kfarris

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
Multi-GPU Support
Supports AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology
Supports LucidLogix® Virtu™ MVP Technology *1

Lol http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P8Z77V_LX/#specifications
So you got a motherboard that didn't support sli? But it support crossfire x...:p
Fail dude...any way you are lacking info that would help me help you faster...
Whats your CPU? How much ram or speed of ram you have and need to put into the new motherboard?
Do you have a water cooler? Do I need to factor in a certain amount of case fans you plan on plugging into the new motherboard?
More info the better man...right now I cannot and will not list any suggestions until you update with more info please...

kfarris

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
I hate to say this but all the motherboards I could find for 150$/less either only support cross fire x/quadx or none at all...
You can take a look for your self...http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007627%20600093976&IsNodeId=1

But I checked over 20 motherboards from all brands on the manufacture page and the specs say they either only support crossfirex/quadx or none... No motherboard supported sli technology... I don't know what to tell you except get a different CPU and motherboard so you can do 2 way sli...I am sorry I really did look pretty hard but could not find any that supported nvidia. Found it a bit weird to be honest...

Phil Quinn

Honorable
Apr 8, 2013
I Have $230 i put £ in UK you see