Asus Showcases Its CoolTech Cooling System in Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebel1280

Distinguished
May 7, 2011
i see a lot of cool things combined in the above article. 1) the pic they use is an ITX 2) The size of the video card, is it me or was about time the cards got small? 3) That fan is legit, would love to see what Noctuna has in store with their blade design. 4) The music, yup, watching the vid with a cup of coffee, nice.

realibrad

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2007
[citation][nom]Mohammad Condon[/nom]my classmate's sister makes $85 hourly on the computer. She has been unemployed for 5 months but last month her pay check was $20727 just working on the computer for a few hours. Here's the site to read more... http:XXXXXXXXXXXX[/citation]

come on spammers, you got the math wrong. $85 per hr for a month is $13,600. To have made 20,727 you would have to make $126 per hr. How can I click on the spam link if you dont do proper math.

Are they comparing their fan whose function is to blow heat down and out with a fan such as those designed to blow heat out the back of the video card as in the case of the standard design geforce cards? Of course it's going to blow down and out better as opposed to a fan whose job is to blow perpedicular to the fan's axis.

The new benchmark of fans/blowers, how much rice can it move. Blowers are gonna clean up :)

Dual fin fans have been around since a long time now IIRC. I wonder about the easy of breaking the external fins though.

It's promising, but why dual ones? Shouldn't tighter (jet engine like) fins be better?

Cheers!

Can I have some links to the other dual fin(I assume you mean the blade outside blower inside) fans please? (PM if you do not want to clog this thread)

I would be interested in seeing what others have been up to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS