GameStick Ship Date Delayed Until End of June

Status
Not open for further replies.

internetlad

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2011
too many of these mini-consoles coming out. I can see them simply choking each other out. M$ and $ony have little to worry about.

Worst part is, i'm sure this will take some of the "casual" crowd away from the Wii-U. The big N needs to get their heads out of their collective asses and figure out a game plan, otherwise it's going to be Sega all over again.

jackbling

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2011
[citation][nom]internetlad[/nom]too many of these mini-consoles coming out. I can see them simply choking each other out. M$ and $ony have little to worry about. Worst part is, i'm sure this will take some of the "casual" crowd away from the Wii-U. The big N needs to get their heads out of their collective asses and figure out a game plan, otherwise it's going to be Sega all over again.[/citation]

Make a pay per month service to download and play snes games and i will buy 2 wii-u's

People are still trying to make 10-20 a pop off games that long since made their profits.

fwupow

Distinguished
May 30, 2008
Amlogic 8726MXS is weak. Only has 2-core Mali 400 Gpu. More powerful Rockchip RK3066 stuff been coming out of China for quite a while now (See Geekbuying), and that isn't even quite powerful enough to keep the framerate up on 3D games like Grand Theft Auto III. Many Android games are specifically coded to work with Touchscreen controls and tilt-sensors and don't include Gamepad support, so if this thing is Android based, you're not necessarily gonna be able to enjoy every game in the Google Play-store as fully as the game-makers intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.