Videoinfinitum

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
Here's my buid:

Case: Thermaltake level 10GT
Motherboard: Asrock Z68 Extreme 4 gen3
Processor: Intel Core i7 3770K
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 660 SC
RAM:Corsair Vengeance Red 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory ----2X = 32GB
PSU: Cooler Master Silent Pro 850W Bronze
Fans: Corsair AF 120 Twin Pack, Corsair AF 140, Cooler Master Megaflow 200mm and 2 included with the case
HDD: OCZ 120GB SSD, 1TB seagate 7200 rpm, 500GB 7200 rpm
BD-ROM: ASUS

I build all my PC and updated the BIOS to be compatible with 3rd Gen Intel Core,
then i installed all drivers of the Components and Ready!
Then to Test it all, I opened HALO 1 for PC and i ran it at full Resolution, Texture etc. , The gameplay was smooth. But then 3 min later it start to run slow and slower and slower then BUFF! Blue Screen Of Death. After that i turn ON the computer and 10 seconds later BUM! The Computer Shut off ... And i re-install and formatted Windows 7 and Drivers and it keeps happening i took off, the Graphics Card and all extras that i put and still gives me BSOD! I can access the Desktop of Windows 7 but 3-5min later BSOD!
I dont know what is the problem!
Please Help Me!
P.S.: I will use the computer for gaming and photo / video editing

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
First thing I'd do is test the memory one stick at a time with memtest: http://www.memtest.org/
Or some similar pgm. Windows has its own built-in memory testing app, if you want to use it. If the memory tests OK...

Breadboard the system on an insulated surface with just the CPU/cooler, 1 stick of memory in 1st slot, PSU, and monitor connected to integrated video. Connect your HDD and boot to windows. You can start the system by shorting the 2 pins the start button connects to. (or plug the start button in) If it still BSODs, I would suspect a bad MB.