I just upgraded my pc..here are my specs:-

i7 3770k
16gb ram
AsRock extreme6 Mobo
1 tb hard disk
Cooloer master V6
600 w cooler master 85+
Gigabyte GTX660 Windforce 2 Overclock 2gb

so far, i haven't overclocked anything as i don't know...is this specs ok for high end gaming??

Ideally, for high end gaming you could have swapped the i7 for the i5 3570k, there is no difference between them for gaming purposes. Put the extra money saved there into a better gpu like a 660ti or 670. 16gb ram is also overkill, 8gb is more than enough. the motherboard ccould be swapped with the extreme 4 version, it OC's well and supports sli, what more do you need? The cooler, a hyper 212+ is a better option for about the same price. Oh, and dont get cooler master psu's, they are dogsh!t, get either Antec, Seasonic, Corsair, XFX, but stay away from the lowest end models of any make, aim for mid range. And after typing all that i realised you have already purchased it all.................. but yes, its fine for high end gaming, except for the gpu which is considered mid range. You could buy a second gtx660 for SLI if you find things a bit slow just make sure the games you play support SLI and scale well with it. My 660 runs most games at 1080p fine with high detail settings, some newer games like crysis 3 and farcry3 turn the details down a little.