Planning to build gaming pc! Please help!

Just bought the Asus V LE Plus.

Thinking to buy this:

Intel i5 3570k
Corsair Vengeance 16 Gb 1600 Mhz
Corsair Builder series 600W
GeForce GTX 660 Ti
Samsung SSD 840 pro 128 Gb
Western Digital or Seagate 1 Tb 7200 rpm SATA 6.0 64 Mb
Samsung dvd 24x

Please tell me if all that stuffs are compatible! & accept any recomendation!
3 answers Last reply
More about planning build gaming
  1. & Please let me know if a mid tower could fit on it
  2. Western Digital Caviar Black would be your best bet on the Hard Drive front.

A mid tower case will be fine for that build, as the 660ti isn't as long as other cards at it's pricepoint, such as the 7950.

The wattage of your PSU is fine, as even though Corsair is a very reputable brand, it may be worth upgrading to the TX model of their PSU, or going for another brand such as XFX, Seasonic or Antec. The CX is Corsair's entry level line of PSUs, and therefore isn't as good as other models. If your budget cannot stretch, however, then that model will be fine.
    This PSU is good, and is a similar price: http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/components/powersupplies/XFX/P1-650S-NLB9.html?#utm_source=affiliatewindow&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=PCPartPicker

Thanks. :)
  3. Thanks to you pretty Sophie! :)

sophiebeth100 said:
    Western Digital Caviar Black would be your best bet on the Hard Drive front.

A mid tower case will be fine for that build, as the 660ti isn't as long as other cards at it's pricepoint, such as the 7950.

The wattage of your PSU is fine, as even though Corsair is a very reputable brand, it may be worth upgrading to the TX model of their PSU, or going for another brand such as XFX, Seasonic or Antec. The CX is Corsair's entry level line of PSUs, and therefore isn't as good as other models. If your budget cannot stretch, however, then that model will be fine.
    This PSU is good, and is a similar price: http://www.novatech.co.uk/products/components/powersupplies/XFX/P1-650S-NLB9.html?#utm_source=affiliatewindow&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=PCPartPicker

Thanks. :)
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Gaming Build Intel i5 Corsair Components