a few questions from a noob

EJ Hobbs

Honorable
Apr 11, 2013
this is my first build, fyi....

I'm trying to build a compact gaming pc....mostly for guildwars 2 and league of legends....i normally run a game and skype at the same time...I also use Photoshop cs6 and Illustrator...i was wondering how this budget build works for that....How the air flow would be and if I have connectors for the all fans(the motherboard only has connectors for 2 didn't know if i could connect them straight to the power source or what) and wireless card.Of course when it came to Photoshop/Illustrator I'd be running one program or the other and maybe itunes as well at the same time...I just want to make sure the computer will do what I need and that I have all the hook ups and cooling needed ...I wont be overclocking it but will be running it for long periods at a time

the build: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/the_amazing_gimp/saved/1qdT

i would like to keep the price the same, cheaper if I can...if its better to go mid tower thats fine, looking at cost mostly...OS, keyboard, speakers and monitor are included in the price.

thank you for your time

EJ Hobbs

Honorable
Apr 11, 2013
Drop all those case fans.
Drop the CPU cooler and paste.
Get a PSU from Antec, XFX, Corsair, Seasonic. Coolermaster is junk for PSUs.
Get a 1080p monitor for the same price.
Get an hd 7770.

so it should stay cool enough without the fans...and run the programs i need fine? Sorry if it sounds repetitive asking like that...I'm just an Uber noob and wanna make sure it wont fry within a year or sooner

Hmm since u stated compact consider an mATX gamer config simple no frills stock beefier single GPU?
$649AR before OS/Mon
Untitled-595_zpsc64e8efb.jpg