HELP! Cant find drivers for my Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti

pyro54352

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013
Need help finding drivers for my Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti..I've looked all day even tried the Nvidia site itself and everytime I download the drivers it tells me that it's not the correct drivers for my Nvidia product..getting a little annoyed at this I've never had so much trouble obtaining drivers before :\...I know the card is working, because it's getting power to the card, but my computer won't recognize it for not having the drivers installed..someone please help!

Hmm could be that you are selecting the wrong version of the driver. They have Windows 7 32bit versions and 64bit versions, then Windows 8 32bit and 64bit versions. It is just a guess on my part. You can go to the "Control panel" and click on system and under "System Type" it will tell you if you are running 32bit or 64bit and also if it is windows 7 or windows 8. Hope this helps.

pyro54352

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013
yeah...i'm retarded I believe I may have found my issue on why my computer is not recognizing my Graphics card...I dont have the 6 pin connector... x.x