Will this build be good

Get a PSU from Antec, XFX, Corsair, Seasonic. 600w is enough.

Get an hd7970. Slightly better than the 680 for less money

That closed loop cooler isn't the best. I don't like closed loop coolers at all because air coolers do just as good of a job. Look at the Noctua NH-D14. Its better.

N00BBuild

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013
i hate AMD cards and the nzxt kraken x40 is a beast in reviews way better than the 80i and psu i want somethig huge cuz i plan sli in the future like after a year

AMD is better price for performance so I don't know what you have against them.

Get a PSU from Antec, XFX, Corsair, Seasonic. They are much better brands. More reliable.

The kraken x450 is still barely as good as a nice air cooler. I would get a high quality air cooler over a closed loop water cooler any day. Its funny you compare it to the h80i because that cooler is not very good at all. A high quality air cooler will beat both of these.

N00BBuild

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013
I know a lot of people with bad experiences with AMD and Hale 82 is a reallygood but hale 90 is like seasonic extreme and i want water cooling but a lot of people said the noctua was recommend btw should i wait for 4770k or not im building it in august and will change any parts like if geforce 700 series comes out

I have always had better experiences with AMD over nvidia. Its 6 of one half a dozen of the other really. Closed loop watercooling isn't real watercooling. The coolers like that are mostly for show and out outperformed by good air coolers. I would get the Noctua for sure.