Is the Dell S2340L 23in IPS LED Monitor good for AMD Eyefinity?

Feb 9, 2013
So basically I am going to go for AMD Eyefinity with x3 Dell S2340L 23in IPS LED Monitors, but I am not certain if they are any good or will even support it.

I will be using a "Sapphire Radeon HD7970 3GB OC Edition with Boost" and I will pick up another for Crossfire as soon as I have the money to do so.

I am also looking at another monitor, the ASUS MX239H 23in AH-IPS Widescreen LED Monitor. It seems better than the Dell one, it costs around $80 more.

Both have very thin Bezels.

ShindoSensei

Honorable
Mar 6, 2013
It's IPS so from whatever angel you look at it, it looks good; but in my opinion I prefer shorter response times than better angles (TN monitors are working just fine for me). It depends if you care or not about super fast response times, with eye finity you can't really max fps on some games, especially with one card. The monitor also doesn't dictate if it can be used or not. It's a good monitor with thin bezels so it should do you good, but with only gb of vram you may wanna think about eyefinity. But regardelss: yes it is good. Happy gaming! :D