slow and freezing systems.

ElMak

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
my LG S525 notebook keeps freezing after i upgraded my OS from windows7 to windows 8, any posible sollutions please?

DineshZaladekar

Honorable
May 13, 2013
HELLO ElMak

i know that the problem with lg is it keeps on freezing because i am also a lg smartphone user
but dont worry.. windows 8 has some techniques by which you can increase the speed of
processing of windows

1 defragment your system
2 when you insert your pen drive autoplay wil automaticly open
if it doesnt then you manually open autoplay by right clicking on the pen drive in the computer
(windows key + E) and selecting on autoplay and click on readyboost

OR you can open its properties(pen drives) and click on redy boost and atleast reserve 250 mb for that and your pendrive will help you to speed up your system....it sound not real but it really works and i use this same for my pen drive MAke sure that the usb in which you plug in is 2.0 or greater

REGARDS
DINESH ZALADEKAR

DineshZaladekar

Honorable
May 13, 2013
HELLO ElMak

i know that the problem with lg is it keeps on freezing because i am also a lg smartphone user
but dont worry.. windows 8 has some techniques by which you can increase the speed of
processing of windows

1 defragment your system
2 when you insert your pen drive autoplay wil automaticly open
if it doesnt then you manually open autoplay by right clicking on the pen drive in the computer
(windows key + E) and selecting on autoplay and click on readyboost

OR you can open its properties(pen drives) and click on redy boost and atleast reserve 250 mb for that and your pendrive will help you to speed up your system....it sound not real but it really works and i use this same for my pen drive MAke sure that the usb in which you plug in is 2.0 or greater

REGARDS
DINESH ZALADEKAR

edwardsmith

Honorable
Apr 19, 2013
This problem is also come when the user upgrade windows 7 to windows 8. you have to do a fresh windows 8 installation. I want to give one suggestion to you consult your system " Gateway Support " team member for solving your problem.