GTA V for PC

iplikator3333

Honorable
Jan 18, 2013

I'm 99% sure that it will be released on PC as well, I don't think they want to miss out on such profits.

tadej petric

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

Rockstar do port games but not Rockstar North. Rockstar toronto did the gta iv port. Rockstar Leeds makes mobile ports usually. Rockstar New England did the bully port.

But Im woried beacuse they did RDR on consoles only (as far as I know). I hope they dont do that up here too. But delay is possible.

iplikator3333

Honorable
Jan 18, 2013

Just because the GTA IV port was released later doesn't mean that they're going to do the same with GTA V

True. Like Halo 3 was never released for the PC. But GTA IV sold very well in the PC market so the assumption (unless contradicted directly by Rockstar) is that GTA V will be released for the PC so that they can make more money.

Unlike Microsoft, Rockstar Games does not have very deep pockets. They are less likely to shrug off the PC segment where there they can generate some significant revenue from people like me who are anticipating it's release. If they don't release it for the PC market... fine... I'll use that $50 - $60 for something else or simply save it.

Okay, I guess I remembered wrong.

Well, if GTA V never gets released for the PC then... Oh well... life goes on...

tadej petric

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

Well you were half right since makers (R* North) really dont port. And another company (owned by Rockstar games) do it for payment.

True, true. Ill buy 40 Jaffa cakes and get fat :). Thats my secondary 60€ plan.

TRENDING THREADS