Personal experience on LED light strips?

Zaratek

Honorable
Apr 14, 2013
Hey guys I have stalking these forums for quite a while, I thought I would finally join because I just had a simple question about what LED light strips people have bought and liked.

I have bought one of the NZXT sleeved LED kits, and did not like the spacing of the LEDs. I guess I am more looking for more solid strips like a 3528 SMD layout. Also, I really wanted to get a dual strip connected via one pass through molex (like a fan molex) where one strip can reach the top of the case, and the other strip the bottom.

I looked around for a while recently and havnt been able to find barely anything like that, and not to mention most of the PCmod websites are very expensive and require soldering on top of that! I was about to give up on it, seeing how lighting isn't a huge deal. Then I stumbled on this item on Amazon. It seems like they are available in the typical green, red, and blue.

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Lightst...tor-Computer/dp/B00B07MV7W/ref=pd_sim_sbs_e_1

It seems to beat any other price and is almost exactly what I am looking for (would like if the molex was black, but no big deal). Has anyone bought one of these? I think I am just going to buy one to give it a try. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks

ihsaan96

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
Hi mate , I recommend you keep to the NZXT strips as they're probably one of the best I've seen. They're sleeved and have a good even distribution of LED's which you SHOULD have to be honest. So they'res an even spreading of the lighting in your case.

I've used Antec light strips which were great lighting wise but had poorly constructed wires(on/off switch)= eventually pull apart at switch.
Now I'm using Bitfenix Alchemy strips and they are better and are availiable in 5 colours .
12cm/30cm/60cm strips that can be extended/added to.