Closed

Genius Launches Ring Mouse 2 In USA, Canada

Tags:
  • Consumer Electronics Show
  • Mice
  • Wearables
Last response: in News comments
April 14, 2013 3:34:58 PM

It would be nice to see a video of this in action. I have some trouble conceptualizing exactly how this works. Is it a one-hand or two-hand device? One ring to control it all.
Score
April 14, 2013 4:43:53 PM

merikafyeah said:
It would be nice to see a video of this in action. I have some trouble conceptualizing exactly how this works. Is it a one-hand or two-hand device? One ring to control it all.

I could be wrong, but I would imagine it as a one-hand device. The ring mouse wraps around your index finger, and you curl your hand in a bit of a fist, allowing your thumb to press buttons and such.
Score
April 14, 2013 7:01:24 PM

merikafyeah said:

Video of the previous one in action: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0vOac0MiGw

Score
April 14, 2013 10:01:51 PM

merikafyeah said:

It's just a presentation mouse with a finger strap... Make a fist, push button with thumb. Just like every other presentation mouse
Score
April 15, 2013 9:05:10 AM

Pico receiver? Why are these things still being sold. There are lovely standards that can be used without plugging in a dongle, no matter how small the dongle. Bluetooth. Wifi.

Dongles are a pet peeve of mine. They should be obsolete by now.
Score
!