Closed

Genius Launches Ring Mouse 2 In USA, Canada

It's a five-button mouse you can wear on your finger.

Genius Launches Ring Mouse 2 In USA, Canada : Read more
4 answers Last reply
More about genius launches ring mouse usa canada
  1. It would be nice to see a video of this in action. I have some trouble conceptualizing exactly how this works. Is it a one-hand or two-hand device? One ring to control it all.
  2. merikafyeah said:
    It would be nice to see a video of this in action. I have some trouble conceptualizing exactly how this works. Is it a one-hand or two-hand device? One ring to control it all.

I could be wrong, but I would imagine it as a one-hand device. The ring mouse wraps around your index finger, and you curl your hand in a bit of a fist, allowing your thumb to press buttons and such.
  3. merikafyeah said:
    It would be nice to see a video of this in action. I have some trouble conceptualizing exactly how this works. Is it a one-hand or two-hand device? One ring to control it all.

It's just a presentation mouse with a finger strap... Make a fist, push button with thumb. Just like every other presentation mouse
  4. Pico receiver? Why are these things still being sold. There are lovely standards that can be used without plugging in a dongle, no matter how small the dongle. Bluetooth. Wifi.

Dongles are a pet peeve of mine. They should be obsolete by now.
Ask a new question

Read More

Consumer Electronics Show Mice Wearables