Unexplainable frame drop after a few matches played (black ops 2)

thefellowes

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013
After about 1 to 3 hours of playing Black Ops 2, my game just starts getting massive frame-drops. I cant explain this but it drops down to 15 - 20 frames per/s. Before, I had a steady 60 frames per second. My PC hardware should be able to run the game at max settings at least 3 times at once and my PC does not get above 32 degrees. Any explanation for my problem?
___
edit
___
I have tried re-installing the game with no result what so ever. I went to re-installing because only black ops 2 multiplayer freezes after some time. Battlefield 3 works fine COD BO2 zombies works fine even minecraft :)O) works fine.

tadej petric

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013
Smoothly move mouse (with opened game) for couple of minutes (usually less than a minute but to be sure) and see if it gets better. Dont know why but it helps sometimes.

Hope it helps!

thefellowes

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013
So just keep on playing and look around for a small period of time? Ill try this when i get home. Can you explain why this would work?

tadej petric

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

Yes thats what you should try.

I have no idea why but it sometimes work. Not always tought. Worked alot of times for me.

thefellowes

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013
It has already been fixed i guess. I have been playing for about 2 hours yesterday and had zero lagg. Maybe it was just a bug or something.

tadej petric

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

Dont know why it was like that but all that matters is that its fine now