Radeon 7850 or GTX 660?

Planning to buy a video card.. Which one you recommend me & what brand? thanks!
11 answers Last reply
More about radeon 7850 gtx 660
  1. Well im sure the gtx has some good things about it but i always go for the Radeon. the 7 series is very good, will run anything as long as the rest of your PC specs are up to par, and very reliable!

hope this helps with your choice and have a nice day.
  2. Okaat thaanks man! Have a nice day as well... But could you please recommend me an brand of them?

Budgetbuild22 said:
    Well im sure the gtx has some good things about it but i always go for the Radeon. the 7 series is very good, will run anything as long as the rest of your PC specs are up to par, and very reliable!

hope this helps with your choice and have a nice day.
  3. Okaat thaanks man! Have a nice day as well... But could you please recommend me an brand of them?

I personally use ATI, there for have little knowledge of other brands, but ATI has always been good to me.
  4. 660 is more powerful its between the 7870 and 7850. If the 660 is about $10-18 more than the 7850 2GB I'd go for the 660. Any more and it won't be worth it in my opinion
  5. thdarkshadow said:
    660 is more powerful its between the 7870 and 7850. If the 660 is about $10-18 more than the 7850 2GB I'd go for the 660. Any more and it won't be worth it in my opinion

+1

If you can get an HD 7850 2GB for $180 or less, go for it, but there's a Superclocked GTX 660 on sale at Newegg for $190 right now - that would be my choice.
  6. jessterman21 said:
    thdarkshadow said:
    660 is more powerful its between the 7870 and 7850. If the 660 is about $10-18 more than the 7850 2GB I'd go for the 660. Any more and it won't be worth it in my opinion

+1

If you can get an HD 7850 2GB for $180 or less, go for it, but there's a Superclocked GTX 660 on sale at Newegg for $190 right now - that would be my choice.

+1
  7. thanks everywhere! But can I overclocke any model?
  8. luismi009 said:
    thanks everywhere! But can I overclocke any model?

Yes you can. If you are overclocking though the hd 7850 will be a better overclocker than the 660 and will be able to surpass it with overclocking
  9. Okaay... what about a superclocked model, Can I overclock it?

david cassar said:
    luismi009 said:

Yes you can. If you are overclocking though the hd 7850 will be a better overclocker than the 660 and will be able to surpass it with overclocking
  10. luismi009 said:
    Okaay... what about a superclocked model, Can I overclock it?

david cassar said:
    luismi009 said:

You still can superclock means that it is factory overclocked which means that it is overclocked out of the box
  11. Okay thaanks!

david cassar said:
    luismi009 said:
    Okaay... what about a superclocked model, Can I overclock it?

david cassar said:
    luismi009 said:

You still can superclock means that it is factory overclocked which means that it is overclocked out of the box
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Radeon Graphics