Closed

Rumor: Microsoft Working on a Smart Watch Too

Microsoft would be crazy NOT to jump on the smart watch bandwagon.

Rumor: Microsoft Working on a Smart Watch Too : Read more
11 answers Last reply
More about rumor microsoft working smart watch
  1. Will it have a Start Button ?!?
  2. solution looking for a problem.
  3. If Balmer has anything to do with it, and will have had, this thing will fail hard. Balmer has the anti-Midas touch - everything he touches turns into turds.
  4. if only there were already smart watches on the market /looks at sony smartwatch on wrist ...
  5. if only there were already smart watches on the market /looks at sony smartwatch on wrist ...
  6. Thank God. I was waiting for someone to fill the gaping market niche for malware infected smartwatches.
  7. Windows 8 powered smart watch - No thank you. I'm not a big fan of iphones and all the other i things, but that watch looks pretty snazzy. Though having to charge my watch sounds kinda dumb.
  8. FOX news, you say?
  9. No need of any smartwatch microsoft, bring out the next "Xbox".
  10. Im pretty surprised that all of the major players are all jumping into this market, i cant imagine there would be enough demand to be able to support one company having a watch like this, let alone several.
  11. If people can't browse the web on their watch, the watch will likely have limited appeal. No idea whether that could work decently on a watch's small screen.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows Wearables Smartphones