BSOD After installing ATI Radeom HD 7750, caused by atikmpag.sys

I recently upgraded the the 7750 from the 5450 and have had major gaming improvements, however after installing the new card I had plenty of issues with drivers from the old card and I finally got this card running. But as of yesterday I have had 2 of these crashes and used BlueScreenViewer to narrow the files down to 3 causing issues.
They are:
atikmpag.sys
dxgkrnl.sys
dxmms1.sys
I am hoping to get a solution before any permanent harm is done to my rig, as it is a 140 dollar card with a new 500 watt power supply in it. Like I said I found said files but have no idea what that means.
EDIT: I was eating dinner and heard my computer restart so that makes 3.

HillBillyAsian

Honorable
Apr 4, 2013
do this, download the newest drivers from amd's website, next what you want to do is if you have it uninstall amd catalyst. after that go to control panel, system, device manager and go to display drivers, double click on whatevers there and hit the driver tab then hit uninstall, disconnect your computer from the internet (so it doesnt try to auto install the drivers) restart the computer and run the driver install that you downloaded.

Ok, I did as you instructed and so far its working, but the bsod's dont usually happen until later. If it dosent work I will reply back here, but for now its fixed.

Kenan Xin

Honorable
May 7, 2013
I had the similar issue, tried everything (disk format, update mobo bios, switch to latest beta driver, used driver sweeper, atiman unstaller, tried manual uninstall ati driver and install again, replace atikmpag.sys from atikmpag.sy_ etc ), in the end the problem is resolved by installing the ati driver without catalyst center , just the driver, nothing else, problem never happen again.