ledbacklight isnt working ??

yadav1103

Honorable
Apr 16, 2013
i have sony vavio vpceh38fn model,one year old.
Had to replace the LCD screen because of damage(half potion visible and backlight working fine). Could only see half of the screen of the damaged unit. Removed the screws and bezel according to a detailed disassembly guide. Removed the LCD screen by the connection port to the inverter board. Popped in the new screen, plugged the cable in, and closed up the laptop pre-final screws. Lo and behold, nothing is visible on the screen when booting up or after entering Windows 7... I plugged the laptop into an HDMI external monitor out and I can see that the LCD screen is detected and that I am able to adjust the "duplicate, extended" monitor settings and from there, adjust the resolution. Device manager shows the laptop screen without a yellow icon so the PnP drivers shouldn't be malfunctioning.

somehow checked that my new lcd was working but its backlight not.....so i again plug-in my oldscreen. now my old lcd's backlight is not working also..
what should i do even connecting cable also ok.and new lcd competable also ....i dont know what is the proble happn

some help what should i do ???