Corsair Carabide 400r Motherboard Max Dimensions

What are the max motherboard dimensions that the Corsair Carabide 400r can fit?
6 answers Last reply
More about corsair carabide 400r motherboard max dimensions
  1. I'm not sure why you are asking about 'dimensions'. The case takes mATX and ATX boards. The largest of the ATX would still be no issue for that case.
  2. clutchc said:
    I'm not sure why you are asking about 'dimensions'. The case takes mATX and ATX boards. The largest of the ATX would still be no issue for that case.

Would it fit the Maximus V Formula
  3. I'm not sure. It would probably "fit" because the case is quite large, but I'm not sure the MB wouldn't cover the cable openings in the case. The case's specs only state mATX and ATX. Keep asking.
  4. clutchc said:
    I'm not sure. It would probably "fit" because the case is quite large, but I'm not sure the MB wouldn't cover the cable openings in the case. The case's specs only state mATX and ATX. Keep asking.

The case has a "dip" for the motherboard, would the Maximus V Formula fit in that "dip"?
  5. That "dip" you refer to is actually not a recess for the MB, but a raised area for the cables to lay in behind the MB tray. But the resulting 'pocket' is still the same. From looking at closeups of the interior, it looks like the MB standoff height is less than the raised area. I would have to guess that the EATX board will be too wide.
  6. clutchc said:
    That "dip" you refer to is actually not a recess for the MB, but a raised area for the cables to lay in behind the MB tray. But the resulting 'pocket' is still the same. From looking at closeups of the interior, it looks like the MB standoff height is less than the raised area. I would have to guess that the EATX board will be too wide.

Ok thank you. I will just use the Asus Maximus V Gene. Thanks for the help.
Ask a new question

Read More

Corsair Motherboards Components