Closed

Apple Graphics Chip Designer Heading to AMD

Apple's Koduri and Keller are together again, only this time under AMD's roof.

Apple Graphics Chip Designer Heading to AMD : Read more
17 answers Last reply
More about apple graphics chip designer heading amd
  1. Lets get some AMD powered smartphones on the market!
  2. I would like to see some AMD powered smartphones too, their APUs could take phone gaming to a whole different level. 4gb ram, 120gb flash, AMD APU, android or iOS I don't care. If you build it they will come...
  3. Heading to AMD????? better use google maps and make sure that you get there.
  4. AMD should be very careful. Don't trust anything that comes from Apple! :P
  5. Memnarchon said:
    AMD should be very careful. Don't trust anything that comes from Apple! :P

But he went to Apple from AMD in the first place so what are you talking about?:heink:
  6. What AMD needs is more bright minds, they have, and have always had, the potential to do great things.
  7. MANOFKRYPTONAK said:
    I would like to see some AMD powered smartphones too, their APUs could take phone gaming to a whole different level. 4gb ram, 120gb flash, AMD APU, android or iOS I don't care. If you build it they will come...

If the phone has an AMD APU, it will run W8 (not RT).
  8. Wasn't graphics handled by PowerVR?
  9. ... APU MacBook Air's? Can i dream?!
  10. Ahh I can see apple crumbling bit by bit back into it's little 1% market share. I can almost see the day where my coffee shop is no longer infested with massively smug douche bags with glowing apples on all their i-junk.
  11. no wonder amd is stagnating too many people from apple's way of thought " we don't invent anything we just copy and rip off others and sue them"
  12. Norman Thomas said:
    no wonder amd is stagnating too many people from apple's way of thought " we don't invent anything we just copy and rip off others and sue them"

What!! You really don't know diddly squat.[:mousemonkey:2] What the heck does your comment have to do with the person mentioned in the article?
  13. AMD...now with 50% more magical
  14. Sounds like the Lethal Weapon 2 tagline...
  15. Good for you AMD! goods news
  16. Good move. Now he can put to use his creativity, and not just make eye candy for the technologically gullible crowd that flocks to iCrap.
Ask a new question

Read More

system-on-chip GPUs soc Business Computing