Case with good expandability and excellent cooling

campbellsolomon

Honorable
Feb 18, 2013
Hello.

Looking for my latest case, preferably an ATX size. This will being running mid range parts, so I need good cooling to keep everything running at it's best. All assistance highly appreciated!

marshallbradley

Honorable
Sep 24, 2012
My low end suggestion: Antec One

High end: Corsair 600T/650D or the C70 Vengeance in Green.

The thing with cases is that they are super subjective. 90% of the value we assign them is really based on how much we like their looks. I'd suggest checking out a YouTube channel with loads of reviews (LinusTechTips is great) so you can really get a "hands on" feel of what the case looks like and its internals.

All the suggestions here are great, but don't make the mistake of buying a case that other people like, but doesn't suit your tastes and you don't 100% like the look of. Since there are so many cases to choose from, there will be a case out there with a look/style that you like as well as high quality internals, it's just up to you to find it!

M

burritobob

Honorable
Nov 14, 2012
List of nice cases for a budget:

HAF 912
Corsair 300r/200r
Antec One
NZXT Tempest 410

Any of these should fit the build just fine and are about the same in price, it really depends on what you like the best. As Marshall said, buy the case that you like the best.