Wifi Disconnects When Watching Youtube, Twitch, or any other stream...

JustinTiburon

Honorable
Apr 20, 2013
Basically it only happens that I've noticed is when watching youtube videos my internet cuts out. Never had this problem before and I cant seem to get it fixed. I get three different errors, one is "A network cable is not properly plugged in or may be broken", "The wireless network connection 2 adapter is disabled" which both of these just say Detected, Lastly, "Problem with wireless adapter or access point" which constantly gets fixed. The Wireless network connection 2 is a wifi miniport and I heard these cause nothing but problems with windows 7, so its set to disabled. Never had an issue before so I got a new wireless adapter thinking that would be the case and no luck. I have a D-Link DWA-140 Wireless adapter and my router is Linksys E1000. I've updated the drivers, and also disabled Ipv6 cause I heard that could cause another issue. Again, as far as I know this only happens when watching youtube videos, or streaming any videos as a matter of fact. Sometimes it happens on Spotify, I havn't tried any games yet or anything. I also have wireless on my laptop and that works just fine with youtube, twitch, spotify, but that's also running Windows Vista. My PC is running windows 7 ultimate. I just reset my wireless router to default to see if something got messed up, instead of the usual 30-50 seconds of video then cuts out, I got about a 1 minute and 40 seconds.

PS.. I have a broken hand, please excuse the typing errors, thanks.
PSS. If you need any other specs please let me know i'm out of work for 6-8 weeks so I can answer pretty fast, also I'm not real tech savvy, so please be detailed on how to do something, haha.

Update:: I forgot to mention, this is a fresh install of windows 7 ultimate and I did all the updates. As well as my linksys e1000 has the latest firmware update.

Another Update: I am on 64 bit win 7.

JustinTiburon

Honorable
Apr 20, 2013
This problem is fixed, the PSU is bad. I lowered my resolution, and have not had one disconnect yet. I am able to full screen everything in HD, the second I went back to my normal high resolution it crashed again, so until my upgraded parts get here, i'm going old school. :)