Built My Fisrt Gaming Computer (ALMOST)

RookieCompBuilder

Honorable
Apr 21, 2013
I REALLY need some help...sooo i was bored the last few weeks and decided it was time for a new hobby so i drove to microcenter and bought everything I'd need to build my first computer using asrock99fx extreme3 mobo, AMD FX-8320cpu, Samsung 250GB SSD, crucial ballistix sport 8gb RAM, GTX560ti. 600w power supply and a generic mid-tower case. i didnt get any signal on my moniter (that i know works) so i called tech support to help me out. They said because i got no beeps from my mobo, it was prob a bad mobo and exchange it because i just purchased everything. I brought in the whole build just so they could look it over and i was told by 4 tech people that i hooked up everything correct. Soooo i have now exchanged and replaced EVERYTHING atleast once, most componets twice AND the mobo 3 times now because they kept swearing that's what was faulty!! Thank God they have the best return policy because the only box i brought was the mobo and i kept swapping parts every 20 mins hoping this was gunna be the problem! Long story short...the instore tech support ppl are baffeled and i still don't have a working computer that i just spent around $900 on! The company even offered to pay ($99.99)to have it sent out to be "extensivly diagnosed" thru a 3rd person company!! Anyone have any ideas because I'm about to throw this thing in the trash and find another hobby! LOL

RookieCompBuilder

Honorable
Apr 21, 2013
yah the case has 4 fans all of them spin, the one with lights light up along with the buttons on front of case. We only replaced the PSU once but the tech team tested both of them multiple times and they were always in the "normal range". We also post tested the board and it worked fine. The CPU fan also comes on normally too