PC worse after format

Alvin1

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013
Yesterday i deleted everything from my harddrive and installed windows 7 on new. People said it would make my pc go faster but i can barely play any games now. I used to play games completly fine but my pc had gotten slower so i reinstalled windows. Does anyone know what my problems could be?

drifter77

Honorable
Nov 25, 2012
You say your PC is slower, is this on overall performance or only in gaming? You're probably missing your graphics or motherboard drivers.

- On your desktop, right click on "Computer" > "Properties"
- On the left menu, choose "Device Manager"
- Check if there's any missing drivers, you'll see a yellow exclamation mark beside the driver
- Update those drivers

Another thing is to try a different copy of Windows and re-install.

edwardsmith

Honorable
Apr 19, 2013
Can You install the driver of your computer proper if you install the driver of your system proper and not able to play game so discuss your problem with windows tech support member for solving your problem.

Alvin1

Honorable
Mar 23, 2013

After i installed windows i put in the gigabyte CD and installed all those things, then i installed graphics drivers and updated through windows update many times. I couldnt find any outdated drivers :S

DIIIIIII

Distinguished
May 14, 2014
I'm getting the exact same problem... I did the device manager check, and everything seems to be ok.. but i've still got a loss in performance in games.
Any other ideas which could lead to a loss in performance after a completely fresh install of windows?

TRENDING THREADS