Gaming PC AMD Build Advice Please

Notoriousjason

Honorable
Apr 21, 2013
Hey guys! I feel that I'm kinda done with my ps3. So much for console gaming ... So I'm actually planning on building my own pc by next month. I'm a semi hardcore gamer and im looking for comfort, backed by performance. (I'm not a graphics renderer or anything of that sort, not even PhotoShop)

So anyways I've decided to go for An AMD build + AMD GPU. (Nvidia is just out of my budget.) and not really planning on overclocking (cuz I heard parts tend to die sooner)

So here are the components which I guess I'll be getting for the build as of now:

Processor. - AMD FX8320 black edition
GPU. . - SAPPHIRE HD7950 3GB VAPOR-X
MB. - ASRock 990FX Extreme9
CPU Cooler - Cooler-master Hyper 212 plus
RAM. - Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4GB x2
Cabinet - CM Storm STRYKER
PSU - Corsair TX 750M
HDD. - WD 1 TB ( upgrade in future)
Optical Drv. - LiteOn DVD etc
Keyboard. - Roccat isku FX
Mouse. - Roccat KONE XTD

Already having - Sony Bravia 40" EX520

So is it enough to play bigshots like Crysis3, BF, etc of 2013 games? Please note,
I don't think crossfire is required cuz no multi monitors for me. May go 3D later, not much of a chance. But what do you think?
Is the CPU sufficient? Cuz I plan on keeping this set up for a pretty long time, perhaps till crysis 4 or 5 if lucky. :p Is it really worth going for 8350???
Is the GPU good enough for running high resolution? Or should I get the base version or just the asus 7950 instead?
As for the motherboard, it's the only good looking thing with the 990fx chipset ( except the fatality and its competitors) the sabertooth seems over priced. Not fancying some blue and white plastics on my mobo in an expensive case ...
Now I'm really concerned bout the PSU.... what do you guys think?
Please temme which OS would be best.? ( win 7 vs 8)(64bit of course )

Also this is most likely gonna be a couch set up as the tv is likely to blow my eyes if I'm a feet away from it. The reason why I don't wanna get a monitor is cuz I wanna be able to view movies as well from a comfy distance .so the set up seems best, I guess. (Also note I'm an fps player)

So please please femme what you guys feel. I'd seriously appreciate if you could answer all the questions . THANKS in advance .
(Please gimme practical advice). (Don't ask me to get 4 titans into the case as my budget can't grow more than this. And I'm not in the US So no newegg or ncix)

Leland

Honorable
Feb 26, 2013
Well I have to tell you that you do have a good taste in building a computer, great job on going for the FX8320 (future proof - promise) GPU is also future proof, more likely future games would go with hyper threading so your build already is solid. I would suggest just keep the sapphire vapor x instead of going with asus, or if you can find go with HIS ICE q x or so. Crysis 4 or 5 may play great on your build if they would create such games in the future though xD