Silverstone TJ11 or Corsair 900D?

ShindoSensei

Honorable
Mar 6, 2013
I'm planning to build an SLI water cooling system. The TJ11 was very attractive with its 9 Drive bays, but the hard drive cages in the expansion slot had to be taken out if you were to set up a quad radiator. I thought I could set a tri-radiator in there to cool my graphics cards (all three of them) and cut two holes for the tubes on the outside of the the case to cool my CPU. The 900D however spares me from this trouble with its 9 storage cases and excellent cable management and water cooling potential. My only problem with it is that it only has 4 drive bays! I was planning on putting my reservoir (that took two bays) on the TJ11, but those were on the bottom and led straight to the pump. This was very convenient, as my power supply is fairly large as well. I want to know your opinions on which case would benefit me the most. Thanks!

burritobob

Honorable
Nov 14, 2012
I would recommend the 900D because you simply will not use all of the 4 bays, if you do something must be wrong, and also since this must be a large budget build you can place SSDs behind everything were the cable management goes. I personally would doubt that there would be that many drives used in the first place. The 900D is superior in this case and has plenty of room behind and underneath for whatever you may want to put in there. The ease of PSU placement in the 900D should be equal to the TJ11, so in the end my recommendation for the case is the 900D

ShindoSensei

Honorable
Mar 6, 2013

For now I'm planning on adding a Blu-ray drive, media port, and one of these
http://www.amazon.com/NZXT-Technologies-5-25-Inch-Controller-8c-hue0000-00b/dp/B008RWT2IY.

Unfortunately I can't use the reservoirs, because even if I did it is too far away from the pump to be used comfortably. I was thinking about adding a fan controller, but If worse comes I can just drill a hole and put it on the outside. I'm still going to be doing case modifications, and IDK if you have either one but which would you recommend would be easier to kinda tailor to my liking? Thanks for your reply btw! :)