• Headsets
  • Video Games
  • Compatibility
  • Gaming
  • Ebay
Last response: in Video Games
April 21, 2013 5:39:23 PM

Hi,
Could someone please recommend a good headset that can be picked up for under AUD$100 including postage to 5000 Adelaide. Features that I want are PC compatibility, a built-in mic and PS3 and Mobile compatibility would be nice.
Thanks, :) 
techguy11

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/users/techguystechgaming

More about : budget gaming headset aud 100 ebay

April 22, 2013 4:46:08 AM

get the money, and buy astro a40 best headset ever can be used to ps3 pc and xbox.
You cant get very good solid quality for that money :)  (my opinion)

Or if its only for pc and you want wireless i would get logitech g930 ;) 
April 22, 2013 5:23:09 PM

SquiDi7 said:
get the money, and buy astro a40 best headset ever can be used to ps3 pc and xbox.
You cant get very good solid quality for that money :)  (my opinion)

Or if its only for pc and you want wireless i would get logitech g930 ;) 

Thankyou for the recommendation but I can't spend more than $100 and would need to buy an internal sound card for my computer because the a40's with the mix amp need optical spdif port on my computer.
Related resources
April 23, 2013 12:01:50 AM

i dont think you can get other than astro that you can plug in, in pc and ps3.

but only for pc you should get logitech g35 :) 
April 23, 2013 4:50:42 PM

SquiDi7 said:
i dont think you can get other than astro that you can plug in, in pc and ps3.

but only for pc you should get logitech g35 :) 

There are a few headsets in the Turtle Beach range that are compatible with the PS3.
Although I have changed my mind because PC gaming is my priority for the headset and I barely ever play PS3 and even when I do I'm not chatting through PSN, I'm playing games in split screen with other friends.
So I'll be going with a PC headset, preferably with surround sound and USB connectivity. Do you know anything about the Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Rage? They seem to be a good choice.
April 23, 2013 9:08:25 PM

you could get a orb gpx11 gaming headset for all platforms i use one for my pc built in mic and its wireless so no messy cable either just another option
April 24, 2013 7:02:17 AM

The g35 got 7.1 virtual sourround sound and voice morphing and can got 3 g-keys on and you can change how much bass and other things you want :) 
April 24, 2013 7:33:32 AM

Have you seen the plantronic gamecom 780s? They should be about 60$ aussie dollars :p 
!