Sign in with
Your question

How can I copy pictures from my ipad

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
April 22, 2013 1:13:06 PM

When I connect my ipad to my computer the folder of my ipad is empty. what should i do to get my pictures?

More about : copy pictures ipad

a b D Laptop
April 22, 2013 3:08:41 PM

You could:
Start a dropbox account on the laptop & install the dropbox app on your ipad. Place the photos you want in the dropbox folder, and you'll be able to access them from anywhere. I use this on my phone, and it will automatically back up all photos taken to the cloud.

http://db.tt/egcB05g

Or here's another solution:
"Here's how I did it: establish a Google Picasa account from your PC then download the WEB ALBUMS App to your iPad. Then go into web albums from your iPad and create a new web album called something like "my iPad pics and video" then do an upload from that app..it will show you all albums on your iPad, pick the one you want and do a select all of the pics and hit upload! Tada! Now you can go to your PC and access all those pics and videos through Google Picasa."
April 22, 2013 10:33:15 PM

Hello,
Plug your iPod touch into your computer with the sync cable.Make sure your iPod touch is not locked.After that go to My Computer---->iPod touch(what you name it)open it and you will see your photos and/ or videos you recorded.

Thanks...

!