AMD HydraVision Package

Can anyone explain me what is AMD HydraVision Package? What are the uses of it? And what do it do? :??::??: I highly appreciate all of your helps!
4 answers Last reply
More about amd hydravision package
  1. Hydravision is a program that allows you to create a sort of grid on your desktop. You can then bind windows to that grid.

Basically you can create the grid, then bind a window to a section of that grid and it will automatically fill that space, instead of you having to resize the window manually.
  2. Do you have multiple monitors? If no, then don't bother learning about it :D... If yes, then just understand that it helps you manage your monitors as workspaces. Similar to workspaces in Ubuntu. For more info: try this link http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/hydravision.aspx
  3. getbacktosrinu said:
    Do you have multiple monitors? If no, then don't bother learning about it :D

I laughed.

Helpful on my Eyefinity setup, not so much when i went back down to 1 for a while.
  4. Thank all of you friends! Now I found the answers for all of my questions with your helps. Thank all of you one again!!!:):):bounce:
Ask a new question

Read More

AMD Graphics