Microsoft CFO Peter Klein Resigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

emad_ramlawi

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2011
smart guy, especially if Windows 8.1 continues to flop, imagine what will happen if Windows 8.1 still sucks, Microsoft would seriously have to reconsider cause 2 slaps in the face will surely hurt, i am said that no one at GNU/Linux have a true alternative, something like Zorin OS or Linux Mint but with more Windows 7 look and feel , with the marketing of ubuntu can really sweep the market.

ssdpro

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
He should have gone to the development team and demanded a classic start menu option. All you need to give consumers is options. When you take away options you are no different than iCompany herding the iSheep.

ssdpro

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
He should have gone to the development team and demanded a classic start menu option. All you need to give consumers is options. When you take away options you are no different than iCompany herding the iSheep.

moonsite

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2001
The ship is not sinking. Microsoft's revenue is up. Stop spreading the hate. The guy is leaving to spend time with his family. I can understand that. After working for so long, it is time to enjoy life with family.

rrbronstein

Honorable
Jan 2, 2013

Microsofts revenue is not truly up, their windows 8 sales have been rather slow, although gaining a slight momentum in the current period. I just finished my class on accounting theory, and i guarantee that microsoft has revenue reserves stashed away from win7 success, and they've simply carried some revenue forward to beat analysts expectations to prevent their share price from dropping, and/or other speculation that microsoft is "a sinking ship". Dont fully trust the publicly known info until you actually read the financial statements/notes, and if microsoft has disclosed enough information to even full trust them...... im working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.