Closed

Report: 32GB LTE Nexus 4 Coming in May

12 answers Last reply
More about report 32gb lte nexus coming
  1. I'm still happy with my galaxy nexus for now. I'll wait until Nexus 5 I think.
  2. I'd be interested in a large nexus phone, the 4.7 is nice, i like my samsung galaxy nexus, but would like somethign the size of the galaxy note but a nexus so pure android. as for the nexus 4 peopel who bought it wanted it, new tech and models will always be replaced, it doesn't change that they got a good phone for cheap with the origional nexus
  3. I'd be interested in a large nexus phone, the 4.7 is nice, i like my samsung galaxy nexus, but would like somethign the size of the galaxy note but a nexus so pure android. as for the nexus 4 peopel who bought it wanted it, new tech and models will always be replaced, it doesn't change that they got a good phone for cheap with the origional nexus
  4. They might phase out the 8GB version and sell the 32GB at the 16GB price and lower the 16GB to the 8GB. I like mine, It's a nice phone.
  5. I thought they were saying things like adding a better camera for the next nexus? Either way, when my contract is up in October I will be looking for a smartphone that I can get off contract to use with net10/StaightTalk. Too much money to stay with Verizon since I really don't live and die by my phone. One feature that I have seen that would be nice is the infrared emitter so I can control my TV with my phone. That would be nice for me because I am always loosing the remote.
  6. No micro SDHC slot is still a deal breaker.
  7. Tom's. Your new commenting sucks. I just created a double post by refreshing the page.
  8. targetdrone: totally agree with you there. i guess most people have better success with their cellular links or are always around wifi connected to their data because i just couldn't imagine having to rely on them. local device storage is a must for my music collection and videos.
  9. I have a Nexus 4. I'm not too disappointed that a slight refresh came out so soon. If it was the Nexus 5 then I'd be a bit more miffed.
  10. I think people will only really be miffed if the price tag dropped significantly, because the nexus 4 is twice a good deal as anything else off contract. Even an awesome cortex a15 or a s. 600, w/ 4g wouldn't blow away the nexus 4. It's still just too good.
  11. I'm not even close to filling up my 16gb...
  12. I'm currently very pleased with my Nexus 4. I knew going in that it had 16gb of storage with no expandable storage & no removable battery. While those two things didn't thrill me, the overall specs & reviews of the phone as well as price, "pure" Android OS, & the fact that it's unlocked & contract free were enough to convince me. I doubt I'll upgrade when what I have is more than enough for my usage.
Ask a new question

Read More

Nexus Android Smartphones