Will 2 Nvidia Titans even come close to running three 4k monitors.

picked up 6 of these monitors the other week, still havn't arrived yet, excited!!!!
cheap seiki 50" 3840x2160 monitors.
http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/346015

Im thinking one titan should have no problem with one of these maxed out on all games except maybe crysis 3(just a few lowered settings). But what about 2 titans running across three monitors???

Is there some where i can find some 4k benchmarks? Ive been searching but i cant find nothing. Is there a new keyword im missing.

Nooo, im not keeping them, 1 is for me, 1 is for a friend, the 4 others are sold for a profit of 200-300 each, matching the msrp price. I have a resellers business like a rentacenter and their already sold, all i gotta do is show my customers some 4k content(from a computer of course) and their sold. From what i figure its an easy sell because their rich and they just want the best and their super excited about the price.

Generally im curious how 3 4k's, but at least 1 4k, could hold up with a dual titan equipped 2700k@4.8 could handle three monitors if i just wanted to show them off. Im almost positive it this setup could run something like crysis 3 maxed out on a single 4k.

But fun times tho, about $1300 for a 4k 50", ahhmazing... wish i coulda got 500 of them for the $1199 price newegg was giving them away for. Should at least bring the price of panny vt series 50 inchers down a lot. From what ive read... the top of the line panasonic vt 1080 plasmas in a 50 doesn't even come close to how beautiful this "seiki" 4k 50 incher is........

good times for all of us

3840X2160 = 8,294,400 pixels a triple display is 1920X1080X3 = 6,220,800 so your display is about 1/3 more demanding than a triple display.

http://www.guru3d.com/articles_pages/geforce_gtx_titan_3_way_sli_review,18.html

Here is how one, two, and three Titans do with the triple display. As you can see, your display will be about 70% of the speed shown here, so you will need at least two Titans per display. I have a Titan running my 2560X1600 display but I plan on finishing my upgrade with another titan and a haswell processor.