Anyone interested in a Razer Ironclad Black Edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

octose

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2012
Hey guys -
I have to sell off some peripherals that are laying around because I simply don't have the space. During Christmas (2011) - Min-Liang Tan (CEO of Razer) created a facebook contest giving away 3 of these amazing, collectors edition pieces that are an incredibly limited release - usually never given to the public.

As most of you know, Razer does this with a different product each year. Anyways, I am looking to sell mine - It's an incredible collectors item and the packaging itself is absolutely ridiculous (thought I was getting a Blade...!) -
Anyways, if you feel the need or want to discuss or have any questions regarding this - feel free to e-mail me at suckz0rs@gmail.com or message me here. (I'll provide pictures upon request)

p.s. - I'm assuming we can leave ads here?

Solution
you might wanna read the ###---Classifieds Rules--READ BEFORE POSTING---###

1. Personal photo of the item along with description. Photo must include ‘Tom’s Hardware, current date and your forum username. Include all items in photo, including any packaging and accessories (if possible) that are part of the final sale. (see example below) It is STRONGLY suggested to include country + state/region of residence (also city, if you wish) either in your message title and/or in the first few lines of the classified itself. Tom's is an international community, and shipment/currency conversion can pose issues for some members, and this also makes it easier to identify localized products being exchanged.

you can leave ads, just have to...

airdeano

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2012
you might wanna read the ###---Classifieds Rules--READ BEFORE POSTING---###

1. Personal photo of the item along with description. Photo must include ‘Tom’s Hardware, current date and your forum username. Include all items in photo, including any packaging and accessories (if possible) that are part of the final sale. (see example below) It is STRONGLY suggested to include country + state/region of residence (also city, if you wish) either in your message title and/or in the first few lines of the classified itself. Tom's is an international community, and shipment/currency conversion can pose issues for some members, and this also makes it easier to identify localized products being exchanged.

you can leave ads, just have to post according to policy..

airdeano

Solution

Monir Miah

Honorable
Oct 21, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.