League of Legends Low FPS at gaming laptop

marryjuana

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013
Hi all,

When i bought my laptop he was ok about 60-80 fps. But no i have max 32 fps and in team fight or place where is more effects i got 2 - 6 fps. I try to reinstall windows7, update all software and hardware, defragment disk, registry clearing etc. Instal Razer game booster. Just all what i can. Of course i set video setting of LoL to minimum and still this FPS. (When i start with 60-80 fps it was at max video setting).

I think that it can be maked coz processor is soo hot and graphics card too. So maybe when i try clean laptop inside it can help.

My laptop:

HP Pavilion dv6 ec darkumber edition
1920*1080 full HD
beats audio
intel core I7-2670qm 2,2 gh
ati radeon HD6770M 2gb ddr5 + intel integrate
8GB ram ddr3
1000gb hdd 5400/s

Robin Brawn

Honorable
Apr 8, 2013
Sounds to me like that you have a cooling issue, either that or it may have come out of its seating and loose. I had the same problem with mine, the support from GW2 was pretty good and diagnosed my fps issues. Just what I think anyway.

Robin Brawn

Honorable
Apr 8, 2013
Go into the search and type in device manager.

Under display adaptor there should be 2 adaptors. Disable the intergrated intel hd graphics. If the screen goes black you know that your display is running off the integrated graphics. You will need to install the drivers for the other graphics display adaptor and you should be able to go.