Apr 25, 2013
3 Monitors with HD7750

Hello wondering if I can get some help here. I'm running a

Gateway DX4840-11c
i3 processor 550
Gigabyte AMD Radeon HD7750
4GB DDR3 memory
Win 7 64-bit

The video card in question has 2xDVI 1xVGA and 1xHDMI ports.

I'm running 2 monitors (Samsung 24") B2430H (both have DVI, VGA, and HDMI)
Just bought another Samsung monitor S24C350L (only has HDMI and VGA)

I'm trying to run 3 monitors for work (help w/ productivity)

I cannot for the life of me get 3 monitors working here.

I've tried 2xDVI 1 HDMI, I've tried 1xDVI 1xVGA 1xHDMI, and mixed it up...nothing. I can't get third monitor to work.

Any suggestions? I've read I need a display port adapter, only problem is there's no display ports on my card OR on my monitors...so no what?

qbania

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013
Thanks for the quick reply, can you point me in the direction of some video cards that would work w/ my system and 3 monitors I have? I'll just take this one back and exchange.

I'm not gamer...this is for programming/work setup.

qbania

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013
Forgive me for the "newbie" type question here. But if I get that video card it looks like I'll plug 1 monitor in via DVI, one monitor in via HDMI, and 1 monitor in via display port --> DVI adapter

Is this correct? And then I'll setup eyefinity?

bignastyid

Titan

Yes, and Yes.

qbania

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013
SO I've ordered that sapphire FLEX video card, won't come till Saturday at the earliest, but today while I was bored I went and picked up (at Future shop here in Canada) a Diamond Multimedia HD7750 (it's all they had in-store) put it in my box hooked up 1 monitor via HDMI, 1 via DVI, and one via the Star Tech DisplayPort to DVI Active Adapter. It didn't work...any reasons why? (I thought that it might...guess I was wrong) thoughts?