Buzzing noise not resolved

Silvaew

Honorable
Apr 25, 2013
When I bought this computer, it had a Gigabyte 7950. It kept making this obnoxious buzzing noise, so I took it back to Micro Center, told them to re-install a different card, and got an MSi 7950. I thought I was in the clear for a few days, until just now, because the buzzing is coming back. Is this not because of my Graphics Card? Something else? I'm getting really tired of getting new cards.

EDIT:Corsair 650 Watt, 8 gigs of ram, MSi 7950, Intel i7 3770k. Is it a possibility it could be because I'm wearing headphones?

Usually I just say RMA the card if there is any remaining warranty or ability or return or exchange at the place where you bought the card but the coil squeal isn't going to go away on its own. You could mod the card with better coils like what MSI and Gigabyte uses that are not ferrite shielded (R30) but you won't be able to use the stock cooler any longer if you do the fix your self. It would rid of the noise and at the same time make overclocking easier by making the card more stable at high loads.