GREAT PC PART SEARCH! - PC Build

G

So the 'Great PC Part Search Begins! Now I may have just stolen the 'Great Search...' bit from a tale that has a bird starting with 'r' and a something a priest would wear over there head a long time ago, but, the title says it all! I’m after some parts that you would recommend for a PC! But not for just one build but 3, Build A, B & C. Each build has a certain price bracket, and the reason I’m doing 3 builds is so that when it comes the time to build/choose a PC and its parts, I’ll need a selection of parts to fit my budget for at the time of buying. In this thread, I’d like you to post one of the build’s, or perhaps if you wish, all 3 of the builds, that would fit a budget of either A, B or C Build. Below I’ll list the parts I’ll be requiring + The currency I’m working is NZL (New Zealand) dollar, so I’ll link below a converter for conversion of your prices!

BUILD BUDGETS:

-A: NZL $1,750.00

-B: NZL $1,500.00

-C: NZL $1,000.00

Parts to find:
-Case, PSU, CPU, Motherboard, RAM, STORAGE (For Build A & B preferable a SSD + HDD combo), Optical Drive, GPU and any Extra’s such as a Wi-Fi card or sound card if there is any space for these.

MONEY CONVERTER:

(NOTE: when converting, take the last conversion of money.)

https://www.westpac.co.nz/international-migrant/foreign-exchange-and-international/currency-converter/

Thanks for any of the help you’ve provided, much appreciated!

And I’ll see you below with all the info! :D

G

Yes for PC Gaming. And to make it clear, i'm only finding 3 builds, but using 1. By doing this it will give me options for different price budgets. Thanks