Enough Cooling to keep my system running nice?

Liamrox287

Honorable
Apr 12, 2013
Hey Guys,

I'll have a 4GB Asus GTX670, 16GB of 1600mhz Vengeance RAM, an i7 3770k (under watercooling, (H100i)).

Ill have the watercooling system drawing air from in the system, through the radiator and out the top (exhaust) as well as a 120mm bitfenix spectre pro up back for exhaust,

as well as a bitfenix spectre pro 200m in the front.

is this is enough cooling to keep all of this cool? will my case pressure be negative or positive? Cheers.

Also, it's in a 650D (so there is a side window)

Processor will be overclocked, along with graphics card. Medium to high overclocks on each (im aware the CPU isnt really factored in here due to it being cooled via H100i.)

Cheers.

toolmaker_03

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012
Let me see if I understand you right you’re asking if adding better fans to your case will allow you to over clock your system without worrying about you’re temperatures rising?

My answer to that is it will be 1C to 2C lower than whatever it was getting to before.

Seriously though by now you realize that you cannot overclock on air or would not have bought that H100i at this point you need to simply bit the bullet and begin to gather the parts for a nice custom water cooling unit to cool your system.

Buzz247

Honorable
Mar 18, 2013
Tool is dead on as usual. The h100 will handle a bit of overclocking, but oc that gpu on stock air... expensive lesson waiting to be learned.

Pos or neg case pressure? You listed only exhaust fans so... based on info... ya - moving on. *edit: I am assuming the 200mm upfront is intake. Not even calculating actual cfm, 3 exhaust and 1 intake? I would estimate -100cfm currently. You would need 120cfm intake added in to see any appreciable pos pressure. Time to do some reading up and get a notepad n calc out...

Have you accounted for increased heat from your vrm's and made sure sufficient air is passing over them? Cable management?

Liamrox287

Honorable
Apr 12, 2013
i will be doing great cable management and it will be a VERY low overclock on the GPU. Also, the 850 doesnt support any more fans. I've got two on rad, one 120 up back and 200m up front, what config with those do you guys suggest? (fans on rad can be in push or pull)