GTX 650 Ti Boost 2GB - Sufficient PSU

Hey there fellas. Is this PSU sufficient enough to support my GPU? Looks good but has DC Output 12V 18A, so I don't know.
http://www.xilence.net/en/products/power-supplies/gaming-series/product/242207.html
4 answers Last reply
More about gtx 650 boost 2gb sufficient psu
  1. with 700w you can drive two 650 boost if you want to.but i don't know if the one from your link is a good one because i never heard of that brand
  2. renz496 said:
    with 700w you can drive two 650 boost if you want to.but i don't know if the one from your link is a good one because i never heard of that brand

I see. I had to return my PSU to the store cause it didnt aligh properly. It was a Corsair CX600m. I'm trying to pick another brand, but there aren't many. How about a Thermaltake 630W Smart Series?
  3. Corsair CX600? the one you linked above is not from corsair. corsair is one of the reputable brand for PSUs. about thermaltake should be fine as well
  4. renz496 said:
    Corsair CX600? the one you linked above is not from corsair. corsair is one of the reputable brand for PSUs. about thermaltake should be fine as well

I know the one I linked is not from Corsair! The one I returned to the store is the one from Corsair and I'm just trying to find a new one from the available ones in the store! Aaaand ok!
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx GPUs Support Graphics