Not sure about my all in one cpu cooler

AFellowGamer

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013
So I've just installed a water 2.0 Extreme all in one liquid cooler and im not sure if its working or not. my idle temp in the bios says 30 degrees Celsius, is that normal with an all in one cooler?

Another problem ive had is that I keep getting cpu fan error messages after boot and it tells me to click F1 to configure in bios. Ive fixed it by going to monitor in bios and disabling fan control. But the cooling fans are really loud now and im not sure whats going on. Help?

pc specs please? cpu, motherboard, case, psu, ram, video card? Important for airflow and other temp production in ur case, but easy answer reapply the cooler with new paste and make sure no debris is in the way.

For the cpu fan error are the fans in the right slot that specify cpu fan header? if the fans work and it errors out in the correct slots, then try another fan or cooler in that slot and if it doesnt error its prob the fan on the cooler thats bad, if other fans cause the problem, prob a bad sensor in the board

AFellowGamer

Honorable
Mar 22, 2013

Intel 3770k, P8Z77-WS mobo, Fractal Design Define R4, Silverstone 860W platnium, 8gb Corasir Vengence ram, Galaxy GTX 670 2gb Factory overclocked