600$ Gaming Rig Help appreciated

kevin garced

Honorable
Apr 7, 2013
So you may think im mildly insane but i think its possible making a custom pc with keyboard mouse monitor and a tower with 8gb ram, an i 2120 and a hd7770. My purpose is to play minecraft and maybe record. I will not be running tekkit with shaders and a 512x texture pack so i dont need the best components. I think ill be good with far and fancy with a 64x tp with 30 fps while recording. I would appreciate if you coould tell me if this build is good and will perform what i want to and if i should keep saving i may plan on playing cod but not record just mess around. Thanks heres the build. :D

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Tjal

kevin garced

Honorable
Apr 7, 2013
I plan on maybe recording some Minecraft but dont plan on extreme Sony Vegas and Photoshop so i think movie maker is fine. And is that case good it has decent reviews but someone on here told me it sucked?

MOMOJOJO-1302146

Honorable
Apr 15, 2013
And for the video editing, as long as its only occasional I would stick with your build, unless you do it quite often, then the video processing time might get a bit much and it might be worth it to get more cores from amd.

TRENDING THREADS